twitterfacebookinstagrampinterestrss

Wednesday 4 January 2012

New Windows!

Research, research, research. Today has been a day spend on the laptop researching window ideas for this year. As an ex-visual assistant for a department store, my shop window is sooooo important to me and fun! No longer do I have to follow designs, I can do what the hell I like with them!!

I  L.O.V.E  love anthropologie, I drool over their website on a daily basis and on my recent trip to N.Y.C  I visited their store. My oh my........ they are out of this world. The planning that must go into these windows  ......I can't even begin to imagine. 






Now I did not think I would be the only person in the world with a love for these windows, but it was not until I googled that I realised how many blogs have found inspiration from their windows and have written about them. If you would like to have a gander at more of their bold and beautiful windows head over to their facebook page.

Thank you anthropologie for giving me enough inspiration for the next year!
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment