twitterfacebookinstagrampinterestrss

Thursday 21 June 2012

Massive Fail!

I thought I was going  be so good at keeping up to date with blog posts this year, but oh no! I didn't. Oopsie

I don't know where the time has gone, it's July people! We are half way to Christmas, yes I know the dreaded C word. Sorry I will leave that for another post.

So much has happened over the last few months, we moved, and our new shop is totes amazing. We have loooooads of new stock including the fantastic Annie Sloan Chalk Paint, people in the town of Carmarthen are now officially addicted to transforming their furniture with chalk paint.



Next week I am attending my first Annie Sloan workshop, hopefully I will be good enough to then return home and teach you lot how to paint! This paint is so soooo amazing it does exactly what it says on the tin, it's easy peasy lemon squeasy.

Harmonise


Another thing I have become addicted to this year include PINTEREST. It was only a matter of time before curiosity got the better of me and I signed upto have a nosey. I loves it, it has to be the best thing invented for some like me, someone who rips pieces out of country living and homes and antiques and pins them to my office pin board, and has even been know to file them, Loser! yes i know. But pinterest allows me to have a virtual board to stick all my inspiration to, I seriously suggest if you love ripping magazines up like me then get pinning.


No comments:

Post a Comment